Stephanie Rianne is a cosplayer from the USA and attends east coast conventions only at this time. She annually attends AnimeNEXT, as it is her home convention, and she has attended AnimeUSA, Otakon, I-CON, Katsucon, MCM London Expo, London Super Comic Con, as well as smaller mini-conventions.
Her very first costume was Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi in 2005, which her mother helped her put together. After that, she was on her own. Her mother taught her what little she knew on their sewing machine, but aside from that, she is completely self-taught, turning to reading materials, online tutorials, and videos to learn how to sew.
In 2010, it came to her attention that one of her neighbors was very knowledgeable in the arts of sewing and she sought her attention to learn from her. Her neighbor was grateful to help and taught her how to read patterns, crochet, do hand embroidery, as well as numerous machine stitches, tips, and tricks.
While Stephanie works on her projects, she keeps close records on what she is doing, how she does it, and how long each step takes in creating her costumes. These records are for the use of craftsmanship judges when she decides to enter into Hall Cosplay Contests or Masquerade events, but they are also posted online on her Youtube and Tumblr accounts in the format of either a video and/or text tutorial. She hopes her tutorials are of use to other cosplayers.
Stephanie always do her best to help other cosplayers with any questions or concerns they may have on their costumes!
Please do not hesitate to contact her regarding any cosplay questions you may have as she is more than eager to help!
If you are interested in booking Stephanie for an event or convention, please refer to the "Booking" tab in the navigation.
- Aladdin, Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
- Envy, FullMetal Alchemist
- Fruit Maid Usagi, Sailor Moon Artbook
- Hikaru Shidou [School Uniform], Magic Knight Rayearth
- Joshua, The World Ends With You
- Lady Sif, Thor: The Dark World
- Levi, Attack on Titan
- Neliel tu Oderschvank, Bleach
- Nuriko, Fushigi Yuugi
- Princess Garnet, Final Fantasy IX
- Rey, Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Rikku [Thief], Final Fantasy X-2
- Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Shippuden - COMMISSION
- Sheryl Nome [Star Date], Macross Frontier
- Sora, Kingdom Hearts II
- Super Sailor Neptune, Sailor Moon
- Temari, Naruto
- Tharja, Fire Emblem: Awakening
- Thranduil, The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug
- Tifa Lockhart, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
- Yami Bakura, Yu-Gi-Oh!
- Yoko Kurama, Yu Yu Hakusho
- Katsucon, Judges Award, 2016
- AnimeNEXT, Judges Award 2011
- AnimeNEXT, Honorable Mention for Performance 2011
- AnimeNEXT, Best Craftsmanship Novice Division Award 2010
CONVENTION STAFFING EXPERIENCE
- Hall Costume Contest Staff at Otakon 2017
- Hall Costume Contest Judge at AnimeNEXT 2016
- Hall Costume Contest Judge at DerpyCon 2014
- Opening Ceremonies Host at AnimeNEXT 2014
- Opening Ceremonies Host at AnimeNEXT 2013
- Hall Costume Cosplay judge at Otakon 2012
- Opening Ceremonies and Masquerade co-host at AnimeNEXT 2012
- Hall Costume Contest Judge and Cosplay Contest Host at I-CON 2012
- Hall Costume Contest Judge and Masquerade Co-Host at Anime USA 2011
- Hall Costume Contest Judge at Otakon 2011